Blazin' Sticks

Knitting, crocheting, sewing, school, people, food....my life

Saturday, September 15, 2007

No, really, I hate subject lines

So, since I finished another project (Look at the progress bars....yup)(I worked on it at the 1st home game of the season...which we won....DARN...65-12).

So now that the new knitty is up, I can go start something else!!!!

(No really, the more games we win, the more playoffs I have to go to...and playoffs in November and December SUCK).

School is great, English and Band are great.

(Oh, wait, it's not a subdect line, its a Title. Gee.)

Okay, I'm going to go read more Knitty now. Ciao.

5 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    good morning dudes. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching for that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are all over 240 pounds on every site. But finally I set this site selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?

     
  • At 7:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello. And Bye.

     
  • At 10:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that particular model. The prices seeking the velcros were approximately 320 dollars on every page. But finally I base this locate selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?

     
  • At 10:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that exact model. The prices for the velcros are approximately 250 dollars on every site. But completely I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you say about it?

     
  • At 3:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    good afternoon bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that exact model. The prices as regards the boots are about 230 dollars on every site. But finally I set this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy them. what do you think?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home