Blazin' Sticks

Knitting, crocheting, sewing, school, people, food....my life

Thursday, October 11, 2007

October

So. Super busy. College apps, AP classes, other activies....

So I was really glad I was going to have tommorrow off, until my Dad decided to haul me off to OSU to visit. Yup. SO not my idea of a good friday. I was hoping to put pics on here, of stuff I've finished lately. Nothing against OSU, but come on, it IS my day off. I didn't get too many of those last summer.

Well, I will leave you with some great links instead:

The Biggest stash that I have seen on the web.
(Or ever, for that matter).
And, as a mini vacation...this. Since I don't know how many of you can go to France.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:07 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

    Mmm, senior year of high school... not fun until the last half. Good luck!

    That link of the biggest stash has been going around. It's like a yarn store, only free! That'd be amazing, but you'd have to pay a lot to get it that way... No thanks, I say.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home